Reasons for Buying Not Hiring
Hiring temporary fencing is inefficient and fraught with additional or hidden costs. Here are some reasons for making buying your temporary fence a must.
- After only one or two jobs the fence has paid for itself.
- Flexible Usage
- Buying means you have complete control of erecting or removing your fence when you require it. Permanently owning your temporary fencing means you don’t have to worry about pick up or delivery and can arrange delivery when it suits.
- Once you have ordered and paid for fencing; you own it. There are no hidden charges or extra costs. When hiring, you maybe subject to other charges in the future.
- No Penalties
- Owning your temporary fencing means there are no damage clauses or extension penalties found when hiring fences.
- Investment Benefits
We believe buying your temporary fence is a great investment opportunity. If you regularly hire fencing, you will soon find buying is the most effective way of saving money in the long term.
Why Buy from Us?
- We get all of our products direct from our factory, cutting out any middle man and passing the savings on to you.
- We have the most competitive prices on all of our products.
- With our vast experience in the temp fence market we can give you advice on any requirements you may have.
- All of our products are built to or above Australian standards:
- A.S. 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing & Hoardings
- A.S. 1926.1-2007 Swimming Pool Safety
We cater to various applications in various industries including:
- Construction industry
- Resource industry
- Hire industry
- Residential and DIY jobs
- Events industry
- Civil and Demolition
- Prompt Delivery
- Prompt delivery and installation by professional installers from our hire company All Fence U Rent.
- No need for storage when the fence is not in use.
- No need to organise labourers to install and dismantle fence.
- All Fence U Rent is a leading supplier of all temporary fence products across WA.
For more information or to make a booking please visit www.allfenceurent.com.au
Showing all 6 results